Shana James is a relationship coach, facilitator, as well as author. She has a masters in psychology, is certified in DISC and Positive Intelligence, and is a certified mental fitness coach with 20 years of experience.
In her book, Honest Sex: A Passionate Path to Deepen Connection and Keep the Passion Alive, Shana bridges the gap between building trust and keeping the passion alive. Shana explores how honesty impacts the relationship in and out of the bedroom, not just from her perspective, but inclusive of others too.
During my interview with Shana, we discussed a variety of different topics that show up in her book, including:
- Authentically relating – what does it look like to be fully ourselves in the presence of people who are important to us
- What gets in the way of honesty with oneself and others
- Embodying Shana’s concept of being loud and proud of your desires
- How and when to talk about sex without it ruining the mood
- The myth of happy sex
- Race to vulnerability: a playful tool to for building deeper connection
Being honest with ourselves and our lovers is the greatest key to unlocking pleasure, passion, and a deep intimate connection.
To learn more about the book, visit here: https://shanajamescoaching.com/honest-sex/
To learn more about Shana James, visit here: https://shanajamescoaching.com