Hi there! Thank you for your interest in contacting me. I love hearing from my readers.
While I try my best to answer every single email, please keep in mind that it’s just me, so please be patient. If you don’t hear back from me in a week, try again, as you may have been caught by my spam filter.
For me to help you in the fastest way possible, I’ve created a few resources.
- If it’s your first time on KyleBenson.net, then start here, or use the search box to look up your question. There’s a good chance I’ve already written the answer in one of the articles.
- I currently do not allow guest posts by other writers, although this might change in the future
- If you are sending me a press release, please don’t. It will be ignored.
- If you’re looking to solve your #1 relationship challenge, then let’s not waste any more time. Let’s get on a call and solve it.
- If you’d like to interview me, please read below.
- Who is Kyle Benson? Read my about page.
I typically do interviews for podcast/blogs regarding themes on the site. I would love to talk with you as well. (Please note: This is for professional interviews only.)
In order to create a high-quality interview, please let me know how I can help you make the episode amazing. Use the show details section to describe the topic of the show, the planned duration of the interview (15 minutes – 60 minutes), articles that made you want to interview me, and anything else you think is important.
Sharing, Quoting and Republishing:
You are welcome to share my work with other people however you see fit. There is no need to contact me beforehand. If you quote me, a link back to the original article is always appreciated. If you’d like to republish an article on your site in full, I ask two things.
- Please add a line that says: This article was originally published on KyleBenson.net. This should be added at either the beginning of the article.
- At the end of the article, please add a byline that says: Kyle Benson is an Intentionally Intimate Relationship coach providing practical, research based tools to build long-lasting relationships. Kyle is best known for his compassion and non-judgemental style and his capacity to seeing the root problem. Download the Intimacy 5 Challenge to learn where you and your partner can improve your emotional connection and build lasting intimacy. Connect with Kyle on Twitter and Facebook. For more tools visit Kylebenson.net.
Please note that if an article on my site was originally published elsewhere, you do not have my permission to republish it. If you are interested in republishing an article that was originally published on the Gottman Relationship blog, please contact The Gottman Institute.