I’m Kyle Benson and this site is a large chapter in the book of my life’s work. I study how partners in healthy relationships intentionally – talk to each other, have passionate sex, stay emotionally connected, and more – to uncover the tools and perspectives that make love last. My work has been featured in dozens of major media channels including Business Insider, U.S. News, The Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post, and more.
This website started in the hardest and loneliest moments of my life. You can read my story here and on DatingAdvice.com.
I am a Licensed and Marriage Family Therapist and see clients virtually who live in Washington State or Flordia. The group practice I am in is called Healing Moments Counseling.
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy from Antioch University
- The Gottman Level One Training
- The Gottman Level Two Training
- The Gottman Level Three Training
- The Gottman Method Training for Couples and Addiction Recovery
- The Gottman Method Training for Treating Affairs and Trauma
- The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work Leader Training
- Bringing The Baby Home Leader Training
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Core Skills
- Certificate in Sex Therapy from Antioch University
- Crucible Neurobiological Therapy: One-day Workshop
- The Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
About My Work
I propose that love lasts when couples are intentional, deepen their capacity to be intimate and are committed to each other. If you want to learn more about my philosophy, visit the homepage here.
I utilize research-proven methods to repair troubled relationships, heal old wounds, and strengthen bonds so love can last a lifetime. Want to work with me, visit here.
Deep Personal Work
It is my core belief that I can only take others as deep as I have gone myself. As a result, I go to my personal therapist a week in addition to group programs, supervision, and more.
To be present with others in the darkest moments of their lives requires me to be able to tolerate mine. Furthermore, being aware of my baggage allows me to clearly see what my clients are going through without my baggage getting in the way.
You Have A Lot of Articles, Where Should I Start?
If you’re new, the best place to start is here.
Don’t Miss A Thing: Free Updates By Email
Every week I send out new and interesting ideas. It’s free. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
I Want to Tell You Something, How Can I Do That?
Just head on over to the Contact Page. Please be patient. I get a lot of emails.
Want to Follow Me Around?
Go for it! Click the buttons below to follow me: